Putting a Sale on hold or parked sale is useful when you have to hold the sale receipt you are working on and move on to the next one. For instance, you might want to hold sales of a particular customer if she suddenly remembers something else and goes back to fetch it. You wouldn’t want your next customer in line wait for too long, so you just park or hold the current sale and cater to the next customer.
This is how you hold a sale:
Ring up the sale by following the steps for adding products
when a customer wants you to park the ongoing sale, click Hold button at the bottom
The screen will clear up, and now you can work on another sale.
Retrieving a Parked Sale
- To retrieve a parked sale, click Hold Receipt Details icon next on the Hold button
- A pop-up will show all receipts put on hold
- Double click the one you want to load
- It will load on the main screen where you can complete the sale.
Canceling a Parked Sale
- To Cancel a parked sale, double click a parked sale to load on the main screen.
- A new button Void Hold will be visible. Click this button to cancel the retrieved parked sale.
Need More Help? Call our support Department: 92-42-35440515