Accessing GRN Screen in Nimbus Personal Version
If you are using the personal version of NimbusRMS, you can access the GRN screen from the Main Menu by selecting: Purchase>GRN
Accessing GRN Screen in Nimbus Enterprise Version
Store users can access the GRN screen by selecting Purchase>GRN. However, the admin users will have to first select the store (from the dashboard) whose GRN records they want to check or for which they want to prepare a new GRN.
Default GRN screen
By default, the GRN screen shows the 10 latest GRNs created during a year (for a particular store). The top row of the grid appears selected and shows the latest GRN.
Searching GRN Records
GRN records tab has a number of search filters that allow you to view specific GRN records. You can sort GRN records in a number of ways, just select the field you want to sort by:
- GRNs can be sorted by Supplier name. From the supplier drop-down select supplier and all GRNs made against the selected supplier will appear in the GRN grid.
- You can also filter records by selecting the Date Range. All GRN made within the selected range will appear in the grid. If both supplier and date range are selected, the records of the selected supplier within the selected date with appear.
- To view records of those GRNs that were created after the last closing, mark the checkbox ‘Display records After Last Closing.’
- To view record of a certain GRN, enter the supplier Invoice No in ‘Invoice No’ field.
- To search GRN records according to the payment mode, select the appropriate radio button. For example, if you want to search all GRNs made on credit, you will select the radio button ‘Credit’ and so on.
After selecting the filter according to your requirements, click the green Search button. The required records will load in the grid.
Editing & Deleting GRNs
To edit or delete, select the GRN from the Records grid and click Edit button. Or simply double click a record in the grid to load it on the GRN tab. And click Delete button
Creating a New GRN
To create a new GRN, click New button (of green color) on top right side of the screen. GRN tab will open up. Check this article for detailed help on how to create a new GRN.